Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
How can I earn the CB- PMO® Certification?
This certification is divided into two parts:
- CB-PMO® Training from PMO Global Institute Authorized Trainer
- CB-PMO® Examination
Once you complete the certification training, you will be eligible to sit for the exam within 3 months from the completion date.
Are there any prerequisites for this certification?
- Any project management professional having at least 5 years of Project Management Experience can pursue the CB-PMO® Certification.
- Need minimum of 21 hours of formal PMO training from PMO Global Institute authorized trainer.
How can I maintain the certifications?
- Report 30 hours of PMO Learning and implementation experience in a 3 years period
- Pay a renewal fee of $89 dollars every 3 years.
How much do I need to pay for the certifications?
- The certification is divided into two parts: Training and CB- PMO® Exam
- The Training will cost US$499 and the Certification Exam will cost US$499