Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® Certification Program in Angeles, Central Luzon, Philippines- November Batch
Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for PMO professionals. Globally recognized and demanded, the CB-PMO® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to setup, manage and mature Project/Program/Portfolio Management Office (PMO).
This CB-PMO)® certification program is based on Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMO Guidebook®)theory and best practices paired with hands-on, real-world exercises taught by instructors who are experienced, CB-PMO®-certified professionals.
- Length: 21 Hours
- Delivery Method: Instructor Led Live Training
- Professional Unit: 21 hours
- Text Book: Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMOGuidebook®)
Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® certification is the most important industry-recognized series of credentials for project management officers and professionals working in, or associated with, PMO activities and related services. The advanced level certification is targeted at those PMO leaders, PMO manages, project team members, and all stakeholders involvement in project environments. The course explains the advance knowledge to understand how PMOs add business value to delivery of projects within programs and portfolios.
The knowledge gained in the course will help you build skills from your existing and future workplace experience to become an increasingly competent PMO leader.
By the end of the course, participants will have demonstrated use of the steps and techniques to design, establish, and deliver PMO services. Certified CB-PMO® members have demonstrated, through a combination of formal training and exam-based knowledge assessment, that they are able to contribute to the successful operation of a PMO in any organization.
For the student to:
- Understand the CB-PMO Framework and how to apply it to their organization to build a high-performance PMO.
- Know how PMOs add business value to the delivery of projects within programs and portfolios.
- Be able to plan, establish, and deliver PMO services using a step-by-step approach.
- Know how to manage and mature a PMO in any organization.
- Be able to monitor and control PMO services to ensure high levels of performance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a PMO and recommend improvements.
- PMO/Project/Program/Portfolio professionals and team members
- PMO Consultants, project managers and Project Management Professionals
- Project professionals involved in the PMO related activities
- Project/program/portfolio managers who wants to develop expertise in PMO Roll out projects
- Any project or PMO stakeholder wishing to better understand how to run, monitor and control services in a high performing PMO setting
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with moderate and advance level of project management concepts and have at least 5 years of some working experience with project management.
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, students access the classroom remotely via a Zoom session. All that is need is a good Internet connection and a computer that can run a Zoom with video & audio capabilities.
Benefits to you
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the CB-PMO® Exam offered by the PMO Global Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test taking strategy
- Apply PMO techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better PMO leader
CB-PMO® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected PMO Certifications
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management Office
- Increase your visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in PMO and increase the success rate of your Projects
Course package contains:
- Assistance with your PMOGI CB-PMO® application processing
- A 21-hours instructor led course in PMO Education (CB-PMO® certification exam requirement)
- 21 hours of intensive classroom/online training
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information)
- Course completion certificate
Lagility – CB-PMO® Certification Package
- 21 hours Live Instructor-Led Online Training (Steven Souther Instructor)
- Exam Voucher ($499 value)
- Exam Simulator
- PMO Software –Limited Edition
- PMO Global Institute Annual Membership ($89 value)
- PMOGuidebook® -Digital Edition
- PMO Templates
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please visit: https://www.lagility.com/cb-pmo
Lessons Day 1:
- Business Objective
- PMO Strategy and Processes
- PMO Structure
- CB-PMO® Framework
- Develop 2PF® – Policy, Procedure and Governance
- Technical aspects of the CB-PMO® exam, with added focus on agile PMO and hybrid approaches
Lessons Day 2:
- PMO Roadmap
- PMO Maturity Model and Assessment
- Stakeholder Management
Lessons Day 3:
- PMO Team Structure
- Succession Planning
- PMO Technology Stack
Lessons Day 4:
- PMO Leadership
- Executive Sponsorship
- PMO Emotional Intelligence and Motivation
- Model, methods and artifacts
Course Scheduling Options:
First 2 weekends- November 5th, 6th, 12th, & 13th 8pm UTC +8
Saturday & Sunday Sessions ~ 5 hours each