Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® Certification Program in Egypt
Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for PMO professionals. Globally recognized and demanded, the CB-PMO® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to setup, manage and mature Project/Program/Portfolio Management Office (PMO).
This CB-PMO)® certification program is based on Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMO Guidebook®)theory and best practices paired with hands-on, real-world exercises taught by instructors who are experienced, CB-PMO®-certified professionals.
- Length: 21 Hours
- Delivery Method: Instructor Led Live Training Face-to-Face in our training venue in Cairo. The attendee will receive the course presentation (.pptx) by the end of course.
- Professional Unit: 21 hours
- Text Book: Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMOGuidebook®)
Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® certification is the most important industry-recognized series of credentials for project management officers and professionals working in, or associated with, PMO activities and related services. The advanced level certification is targeted at those PMO leaders, PMO mananges, project team members, and all stakeholders involvement in project environments. The course explains the advance knowledge to understand how PMOs add business value to delivery of projects within programs and portfolios.
The knowledge gained in the course will help you build skills from your existing and future workplace experience to become an increasingly competent PMO leader.
By the end of the course, participants will have demonstrated use of the steps and techniques to design, establish, and deliver PMO services. Certified CB-PMO® members have demonstrated, through a combination of formal training and exam-based knowledge assessment, that they are able to contribute to the successful operation of a PMO in any organization.
- PMO/Project/Program/Portfolio professionals and team members
- PMO Consultants, project managers and Project Management Professionals
- Project professionals involved in the PMO related activities
- Project/program/portfolio managers who wants to develop expertise in PMO Roll out projects
- Any project or PMO stakeholder wishing to better understand how to run, monitor and control services in a high performing PMO setting
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with moderate and advance level of project management concepts and have at least 5 years of some working experience with project management.
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, students will need complete systems to access your virtual classroom if you are presenting remotely. They will need Microsoft Office applications to access the sample documents and templates. Each computer will need the following general hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Office 365™ license (which provides the Microsoft Office apps)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Instructor Led Live Training Face-to-Face in our training venue in Cairo. The attendee will receive the course presentation (.pptx) by the end of course.
Benefits to you:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the CB-PMO® Exam offered by the PMO Global Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test taking strategy
- Apply PMO techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better PMO leader
CB-PMO® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected PMO Certifications
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management Office
- Increase your visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in PMO and increase the success rate of your Projects
Course package contains:
- Assistance with your PMOGI CB-PMO® application processing
- A 21-hours instructor led course in PMO Education (CB-PMO® certification exam requirement)
- 21 hours of intensive classroom training
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information)
- Course completion certificate
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please contact at: https://pmoconcept.com/course-schedule/
Lessons Day 1:
- CB-PMO Certification Info & Roadmap
- PMO Structure & Types
- CB-PMO Framework
- Business Objectives
- PMO Strategy
- Health Check
- Maturity Assessment
Lessons Day 2:
- Analyze & Define PMO Functions
- PMO Roadmap
- PMO Charter
- Develop 2PG
- Develop PoC
- Define PMO KPIs
Lessons Day 3:
- Define PMO Roles & Develop Competencies
- Evaluate PMO ROI
- Track PMO Performance – PMO Scorecard
- Continuous Improvement
- Agile PMO
- PMO Technology Stack
Lessons Day 4:
- PMO Team Structure
- Succession Planning
- PMO Stakeholder Management
- PMO Leadership
- Executive Sponsorship
- Emotional Intelligence
Course Scheduling Options:
10th, 11th, 12th & 13th February – 2023 at 12:00pm GMT
Mahmoud Elsaud, PMP, CB-PMO Consultant, PMOGI-ABPI, ITIL
CEO of PMO Concept, PM& PMO Consultant
- LinkedIn Profile – linkedin.com/in/mahmoud-elsaud-pmp-cb-pmo-consultant-pmogi-abpi-itil-65319038
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Villa 47, 1st district, Area 4, 5th Settlement, Cairo, Egypt