Global Compass, LLC; CB-PMO® Certification Training – United States
Certified Baseline PMO Consultant (CB-PMO)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for PMO professionals. Globally recognized and demanded, the CB-PMO® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to setup, manage and mature Project/Program/Portfolio Management Office (PMO).
This CB-PMO)® certification program is based on Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMO Guidebook®) theory and best practices paired with hands-on, real-world exercises taught by instructors who are experienced, CB-PMO®-certified professionals.
- Length: 21 Hours
- Delivery Method: Instructor Led Live Training
- Professional Unit: 21 hours
- Text Book: Project Management Office (PMO) Guidebook First Edition (PMO Guidebook®)
This certification ensures the advanced knowledge to understand how PMO projects get rolled out in practical, complex environments to deliver strategic project initiatives. This high-level certification targets PMO leaders, PMO managers, project team members, and all stakeholders involved in project environments. The course explains how PMOs add business value to the delivery of projects within programs and portfolios.
If you are a project management professional, you should seriously consider getting the CB-PMO® certification. PMO skills are in high demand, and certification confirms your competency. This CB-PMO® certification gives you the framework you need to create and develop a great PMO. The knowledge gained in the course will help you build skills from your existing and future work experience to become a highly competent PMO leader.
By the end of the course, participants will have demonstrated the use of the steps and techniques to design, establish, and deliver PMO services. Through a combination of formal training and exam-based knowledge assessment, certified CB-PMO® experts will be able to contribute to the successful operation of a PMO in any organization. Become a highly trained and highly skilled PMO professional!
Whether you are starting a PMO from the ground up or looking to make improvements to your existing PMO, The Essential PMO Framework will take you through the ten modules and 26 core processes to develop a strong, results-driven PMO.
As part of the Module work, you will create a PMO Charter, adapt a PMO Health Check, review the Project Management Maturity Assessment and develop a PMO Roadmap, to name a few.
The course will equip you with the knowledge and tools to apply to your own PMO and prepare you for the CB-PMO Certification. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how PMOs fit into the world of projects, programs, and portfolios.
- Understand the benefits of viewing PMOs in terms of services.
- Know what PMO capabilities are and how they are constructed in terms of competencies, tools, and techniques.
- Understand the CB-PMO framework and the phases and processes carried out by a PMO team member.
- Learn the key PMO tools and techniques, including templates you can take back to your organization before they are published in CB-PMO’s upcoming book on tools and techniques.
- Understand the key documents used to establish, run, monitor, and control PMO and PMO Services.
- Be confident knowing what to do in common organizational PMO configurations.
- Course Overview
- PMOs – Types, Structures
- PMO Framework: The Four Layers of PMOs
- The Foundational Layer
- The Execution Layer
- The Supporting Layer PMO Leadership & Sponsorship
- The Digital PMO
- The Agile PMO
- Conclusion and Review
PMO/Project/Program/Portfolio professionals and team members PMO Consultants, project managers, and Project Management Professionals Project professionals involved in the PMO related activities Project/program/portfolio managers who want to develop expertise in PMO roll-out projects Any project or PMO stakeholder wishing to understand better how to run, monitor and control services in a high-performing PMO setting.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with moderate and advanced level of project management concepts and have at least 5 years of some working experience with Project management.
Course-specific Technical Requirements:
Familiar with joining zoom meetings
For this course, students will need complete systems to access your virtual classroom if you are presenting remotely. They will need Microsoft Office applications to access the sample documents and templates. Each computer will need the following general hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Office 365™ license (which provides the Microsoft Office apps)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Benefits to you:At the end of this course, you will be able to Improve PMO structure and performance and Increase PMO knowledge and credibility.
- Pass the CB-PMO® Exam offered by the PMO Global Institute with full confidence.
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that has been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test-taking strategy
- Apply PMO techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better PMO leader.
CB-PMO® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected PMO Certifications
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Project Management Office
- Increase your visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in PMO and increase the success rate of your Projects
Course package contains:
Global Compass – The Essential PMO Framework Course includes:
- 21 Hours of Live Instructor Led content,
- PMO Maturity Assessment,
- PMO Roadmap Template,
- PMO Health Check,
- PMO Charter Template,
- Digital copy of the PMO Guidebook,
- Access to PMO Global Institute’s Exam Simulator,
- One Year Regular Membership to PMO Global Institute,
- Course Certificate of Completion,
- $200 Exam Voucher towards your CB-PMO certification,
- LinkedIn Group Membership in this private CB- PMO aspirants group,
- One-on-one Coaching Call with your Instructor.
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please contact at: (Click Here)
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Business Objective
- PMO Strategy and Processes
- PMO Structure
- CB-PMO® Framework
- Develop 2PF® – Policy, Procedure and Governance
- Technical aspects of the CB-PMO® exam, with added focus on agile PMO and hybrid approaches
- PMO Health Check
- Define PMO Functions
- PMO Roadmap
- PMO Maturity Model and Assessment
- PMO Charter
- Stakeholder Management
- PMO Team Structure
- Succession Planning
- PMO Technology Stack
- PMO Leadership
- Executive Sponsorship
- PMO Emotional Intelligence and Motivation
- Model, methods, and artifacts etc.
Course Scheduling Options:
DATE: APRIL – 15th, 16th & APRIL 22nd, 23rd 2023
- $1,393 USD (FEB 6 – MAR 12)
- $1,990 USD Regular pricing
Group Discount: 5% for 3 Group Members / 10% for 10 Group Members / 15% for 15 Group Members
(PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE)
Dr. Jimmy Godard, DM/IST, MBA, CB-PMO®, PMOGI-ABPI®, PMP®
SVP | Sr Change Mgr | Professional Keynote Speaker | Trainer | President | Entrepreneur | Coach | Certified Baseline PMO Consultant | PMO Global Institute – Authorized Business Partner Instructor
- Company: Global Compass, LLC
- LinkedIn Profile – linkedin.com/in/jimmy-godard
- Email: email@example.com